Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend Thrift and Garage Sales Finds!


This was an awesome weekend for Garage Sale Finds! The time you turn the couch upside down and pockets and old purses inside out for all the coins you can find to be with friends, have fun maybe slow down for a snack and of course shop!
Super heavy Underwood Standard Typewriter No. 5 ! In beautiful condition, I won't change a thing. The Roll Top Desk its sitting on was a happen upon at a local Thrift Store for Dirt Cheap! I'll be posting a full picture of that soon as well its huge! What a cool thing it is to go through other peoples trash to find your treasures....

3 comments:

The Weathered Cottage said...

gorgeous! What will you do with it? I'm excited to see!

Thanks for your sweet comments the other day!

glenna said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

I have been rolling around a project of vintage nature in my mind for a couple of months. I need to sew an outfit which goes with a vintage hat.

My 5 year old granddaughter looks adorable in the hat and needs a holiday dress to go with it.

The hat is of the 40's period I think.

I'll be in touch....

Moore Minutes said...

Wow, that typewriter is such a treasure to find! I'm loving it. :)