- http://donnayoung.org - tons of organization forms, planners, tips from homeschooling to household aids
- http://teacherspayteachers.com/ - although a site for teachers to sell lesson plans they have over 6,000 for free- just browse
- http://www.typing-lessons.org/preliminaries_1.html - this is nice for teaching keyboarding skills to children right online
- http://www.spellingcity.com/ - online spelling program and more!
- http://www.paperdali.com/dalis.html#top - a cute little site offering free paper dolls to use in your lapbooks, projects or wherever
- http://members.tripod.com/dscorpio/book_reports.htm - this site has a ton (literally) of different book report options, ways I never thought of to get a project done
- http://dorioakes.bravehost.com/index.html -Oakes Homeschooling Consulting- here is a wonderful lady that offers many more links and oohh-gobs of tips and advice on homeschooling, links to FREEBIES and more- be sure to check out her tumblr for daily updates
- http://www.lifeprint.com/index.htm - an online American Sign Language course! Wow!
- http://gardenofpraise.com/art.htm - famous art study, really good lessons, lots of exposure to the art and artist
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I'm on a quest to get organized this year, you'd think after nearly 10 years of homeschooling I'd have it down. Well I know people who've been schooling for 14+ and still can't find anything;}We get our work done and in a timely fashion even when I can't find what I'm looking for, we improvise. So here we are entering into 7th and 6th grades, so I'll tighten up my belt a bit. Any who, I wish to share with you some wonderful spots on the web to aid in your homeschooling quest. These you'll no doubt find helpful whether you've been schooling for 2 years or 20. These are some awesome sites with much to offer and most are free! Here are some of my favorite and most relied upon: