Monday, July 7, 2008

Homeschooling Fever








At certain times of the year I get this feverish Homeschooling feeling and spend quite a bit of time. Planning, reorganizing, breaking down, constructing and deconstructing our plan. You know- the perfect one from last semester. Well this year, I'm using Homeschooltracker. From homeschooltracker.com it is a FREE HS tracking software. And it really is quite awesome. And did I mention its FREE? If I like it I'll upgrade to plus for a fee, still worth it I'm sure. We are starting Lapbooks and I'll be sure to share that with you as soon as the first is complete! I'll be adding some fantastic links that you'll find helpful no doubt. Taking advantage of this weather, we're going to be trying to venture outside more and for this I've made them Field Journals~made from completely recycled material, stitched and bound, with clear pockets for inserting the days finds. They'll be in the store~Stella's soon:) No doubt you'll find them most useful for your Adventurers too. Or for the Wild Wonderer in yourself!

No comments: